Professional Pest Management For Keansburg, NJ Properties
As a quaint beach town in New Jersey, Keansburg has plenty of sunshine and water for residents to love. Unfortunately, all that bright sunshine and cool water also come with plenty of pest problems for Keansburg residents and business owners. Fortunately, Pride Pest Service can help.
Here's what Keansburg residents should know about our home pest control and commercial services, how you can protect your home against termites, and how Monmouth County pest control can help you combat mosquitoes.
Residential Pest Control In Keansburg, NJ
With decades of experience, we understand that every home and every pest infestation is different. While we customize our treatment plans to meet each customer's needs, here's what you can expect with Pride Pest Service's residential pest control services:
- Clearing out spider webs and cobwebs
- Sealing up any pest entry points, like gaps or cracks in your foundation
- Laying granules and bait around your home's exterior
- Power spraying your home's exterior
Our home pest control services can take care of a variety of local pest problems, both big and small. Give us a call today to find out more.
Commercial Pest Control In Keansburg, NJ
At Pride Pest Service, our professional services aren't limited to residential homes in Keansburg. We've been serving the commercial properties of Keansburg for just as long, and we're well-equipped to handle a variety of pests, including bed bugs, rodents, termites, cockroaches, and more.
Not sure whether our commercial pest control services are right for your business? Here are some of the most common facilities that we serve and provide ongoing pest management for:
- Healthcare facilities
- Multi-family housing
- Hotels and motels
We have the experience and expertise to take on pests in any size business. Give us a call today to learn more about which of our commercial plans is right for you.
How Keansburg Residents Can Protect Their Homes Against Termites in 2022
When it comes to protecting your home against termites in New Jersey, it's important to understand the signs of termites. Some of the most common signs include:
- Drooping or discolored drywall: Termites introduce extra moisture into your walls and floors, and it can make your drywall look like it's discolored or water-damaged.
- Squeaky floorboards: If your floorboards suddenly won't stop squeaking, subterranean termites burrowing under your floors could be the culprit.
- Discarded wings: Termites swarm together during certain seasons, and after they swarm, they'll shed their wings. You may find wings, which resemble fish scales, piled around windows, doors, or other entrances.
- Mud tubes: Subterranean termites lurking beneath your foundation will create small mud tubes that climb the foundation of your home.
- Hollow wood: As termites burrow and create tunnels in your wood, your walls or floors may sound hollow when you tap on them.
- Loose tiles: Extra moisture in the floors could also cause tile flooring to become loose.
- Stuck doors and windows: As damage occurs, it can warp door and window frames, causing your windows and doors to become stuck when you try to close or open them.
Along with watching out for the signs above, you can prepare your Keansburg home by getting annual inspections for termites from the pros at Pride Pest Service. We can identify the termite signs listed above before these pests have had a chance to spiral out of control – or cause expensive structural damage to your home.
The Itching Season In Keansburg: Don't Let Mosquitoes Ruin Your Summer Evenings
Mosquitoes can certainly ruin your summer evening in Keansburg, but how do you know if you have a mosquito problem? Here's what to look out for:
- There's a constant buzzing sound: When they fly, mosquitoes are one pest that creates a high-pitched buzzing sound. You may not always spot mosquitoes, but if you frequently hear a high-pitched buzzing sound outside, it could signal a mosquito problem.
- You're constantly getting bug bites: Does it seem like you're always riddled with bug bites every time you come inside? Are you scratching at night? If you're spending time outside and constantly have itchy bites when you come in, your property is likely infested with mosquitoes.
- You see them during daylight hours: Mosquitoes are often most active in the early morning and late evening hours. If you're seeing a lot of mosquitoes in the middle of the day, there's a good chance you've got a high mosquito population on your property.
Keep in mind that you may not always see mosquitoes, but that doesn't mean you don't have a mosquito problem or that there's not a lot of mosquito activity near your home.
At Pride Pest Service, our professional mosquito services can put a stop to your mosquito infestation. With our help, you can enjoy those long summer nights the way you were meant to. We'll significantly reduce mosquito populations around your property as well as provide advice on how to keep your property safe from mosquitoes and other pests in the future.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.